ESI’s eCloud PBX Helps Our Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church, Little Rock, AR
Our Lady Of the Holy Souls Catholic Church is a parish community of over 1,500 families. It is located in Little Rock, AR and was founded in 2004. Located on the campus is a school that serves preschool through 8th grade and has served the community since 1927.
This is what they had to say about their ESI experience:
- Our previous system went down, and our dealer, Network Services Group, recommended hosted services from ESI. We have been working with Network Services Group for 16 years, so we trust their recommendation.
- We were anxious to have our school and church networked together on the same system and saw how easily that could be done with ESI.
- We have not had voicemail for a long time and all of us here, from the church office to all the school staff, are looking forward to having that again.
- The solution will be implemented in 6 different Church and School buildings that are all on the same campus with 34 telephones.
- Adding voicemail to the solution makes it easier for them to prepare for return calls since voicemail allows callers to leave more details about their call.
The Auto Attendant will be used to answer incoming calls as well as for after-hours operation.
- The mobile apps will allow the staff to work from anywhere as well as give them the ability to never miss an important call.
- The solution is easily adaptable for handling low call volume for the church and heavier call volume for the school for calling parents etc.
- Easy to use and seamless calling between all 6 buildings
- Their previous service did not offer connectivity between all the buildings so calling them was a hassle.
- One phone bill and lower pricing
- Previously they had multiple phone bills for all the locations and now just have one that also reflects lower pricing with ESI SIP trunks
- All locations have BLF visibility and extension to extension dialing and transferring
- Now everyone in all locations can see the status of everyone across the 6 buildings via the BLF status displays and have seamless dialing and transferring to all extensions across the 6 buildings.
- Satisfied Customer with US based support team
- Holy Souls had a great relationship with our ESI authorized partner NSG and wanted to continue that relationship while moving to new technology.
- Non-profit pricing
- This pricing made it possible to move forward with this new solution at a much faster pace as well as save money.
- Remote Administration
- Reduces service costs and wait times.