Located in Plano, TX, ESI is always looking for the very best people to join our team of 100+ knowledge workers to help us design, develop, manufacture, sell and support our portfolio of reliable, quality products and services.
Check out our current openings and see if you believe you are the right fit for ESI.
PLEASE NO RECRUITING FIRMS!
A Quick Overview of Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries — ESI offers highly competitive compensation based on experience and background.
- Vacation - ESI employees earn two weeks of vacation during the first year, three weeks on year five and four weeks on year ten, and an additional week from then on for every five years of employment.
- Matched 401K Plan - Progressive 401K Plan with many different mutual funds currently available. Employees may contribute up to 90% of their salary towards the plan and the company will match contributions at a rate of 25 cents on the dollar up to the 6% level.
- Educational assistance program — ESI encourages employees to better themselves through higher education. Toward this end, ESI will reimburse employees for educational expenses (based on academic performance) related to the employee’s position or toward a degree plan.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee and family. ESI gives large incentives to employees for healthy lifestyles by giving large discounts on their insurance premiums for their wellness.
National Accounts Sales Representative
Manage the premium accounts through initiated sales activity Learn more
ESI is seeking a hands-on DevOps Engineer who will lead the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. As a DevOps Engineer. You’ll be focused on continuous integration and delivery in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we build and scale our online applications.Learn more
Product Manager for eSIP PBX Series
ESI is on the search for an energetic, creative and diligent individual as the Product Owner and Champion of our eSIP Evolution and Titan pbx series products. The eSIP product line has been an exciting addition to ESI’s product portfolio. It has many more successes to come. Are you the person to join our team, working with all departments of the company and our partners, to push ESI eSIP even higher? If so, we want to hear from you. Learn more
Digital Storyteller/Marketer Do you love to do digital storytelling? Are you a motivated self-starter that can produce short videos to educate an audience? If so, we want to talk to you!Learn more
SIP PBX Technician
The SIP PBX Technician position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product or services inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the SIP PBX Technician is to provide first line technical support to internal and external customers.Learn more
The Implementation Technician position is a designated product and services specialist in the Customer Services organization. Learn more
Cloud Support Representative
The Cloud Support Representative position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product or services inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the Cloud Support Representative is to provide first line customer support to external customers. Learn more
Regional Sales Representative
Manage the premium accounts within the assigned territory through initiated sales activity Learn more
Strategic Sales Specialist
ESI is looking for a Strategic Sales Specialist who must be an aggressive- (proven) hunter/closer. Self-motivated and driven to obtain goals/quota. Learn more