Located in Plano, TX, ESI is always looking for the very best people to join our team of 100+ knowledge workers to help us design, develop, manufacture, sell and support our portfolio of reliable, quality products and services.
Check out our current openings and see if you believe you are the right fit for ESI.
PLEASE NO RECRUITING FIRMS!
A Quick Overview of Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries — ESI offers highly competitive compensation based on experience and background.
- Vacation - ESI employees earn two weeks of vacation during the first year, three weeks on year five and four weeks on year ten, and an additional week from then on for every five years of employment.
- Matched 401K Plan - Progressive 401K Plan with many different mutual funds currently available. Employees may contribute up to 90% of their salary towards the plan and the company will match contributions at a rate of 25 cents on the dollar up to the 6% level.
- Educational assistance program — ESI encourages employees to better themselves through higher education. Toward this end, ESI will reimburse employees for educational expenses (based on academic performance) related to the employee’s position or toward a degree plan.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee and family. ESI gives large incentives to employees for healthy lifestyles by giving large discounts on their insurance premiums for their wellness.
Implementation Tech I
Platform Systems Engineer
We are currently seeking a Platform Systems Engineer to join our ESI family. This position is critical to ESI’s success. Here are the requirements for this position. Learn more
Cloud Support Representative
The Cloud Support Representative position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product or services inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the Cloud Support Representative is to provide first line customer support to external customers. Learn more
Server Operations Engineer
Responsible for design, installation and operation of ESI’s Server and Database Infrastructure. Key member of the Infrastructure Engineering and Operations team. This position will also be part of the escalation chain for support of the Server Infrastructure. Learn more
Regional Sales Representative
Manage the premium accounts within the assigned territory through initiated sales activity Learn more
Product Manager, Web Platform
We create awesome products and experiences that customers love and which drive business impact. Our small, durable, cross-functional set of teams that leverages Agile development processes to iteratively build products with those results. Learn more
Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. Learn more
Strategic Sales Specialist
ESI is looking for a Strategic Sales Specialist who must be an aggressive- (proven) hunter/closer. Self-motivated and driven to obtain goals/quota. Learn more
Technical Support III (L3) (201318)
Please refer to job 201318 when submitting your résumé.
The Technical Support III (L3) position is a designated product, software and services support specialist in ESI’s Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Learn more
Technical Support Technician (201408)
Please refer to job 201408 when submitting your résumé.
Technical Support Technician is an individual who can provide high-quality assistance to ESI Resellers contacting the Technical Support Center (TSC) who are requiring assistance with ESI products, promoting customer satisfaction with ESI products and services. Learn more
Implementation Engineer (Network Engineer II) (201314)
Please refer to job 201314 when submitting your résumé.
Implementation Engineer is an individual who can demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting. Learn more