Server Operations Engineer
- Participate in the design and implementation of a nationwide carrier solution.
- Installs, configures, and maintains Linux operating systems and client/server access control (IPA).
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating systems, servers, hardware, applications
- Monitors systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
- Performance testing of hardware and software configuration to achieve maximum stability efficiency.
- Identify, document, and help implement monitoring points for all servers and databases.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networked services.
- Help training and transfer knowledge to other engineers and operations staff.
- Installing software patches and upgrading servers, performing backup and restarting services.
- Optimize Database performance to enable optimal server performance
- 5+ years’ experience as sysadmin or systems engineer
- Strong Experience with DB applications, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Deep Technical Knowledge of Linux OS’s, Ubuntu is a must
- Experience with NGINX, Apache, and scripting required.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions is a requirement (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experienced using typical office PC applications
- Experience with scalable systems and load balancing applications (memcached a plus).
- Netsapiens knowledge a huge plus
- Experience with HP, Dell, Super Micro servers (SAN solutions – FC/iSCSI -- a plus).
- Operational knowledge of Java (Spring), Node.js, a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, CloudStack, VMWare a plus.
- IP Networking, IPv4 and IPv6
The most integrated Cloud PBX in the market