Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product or services inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the Customer Care Representative is to provide first line customer support to internal and external customers.
- Provide first responder customer support for the Customer Support Center
- Receive, analyze and address inquiries (Phone or Electronic) directed to the Customer Support Center.
- Log and update customer interactions in MAS500 Service Management and Kayako Ticket System.
- Expedite customer inquiries (Phone or Electronic) to the appropriate parties for escalation or resolution.
- Act as primary liaison between Reseller, Consumer, and Technical Support for the escalation of any unresolved issues that require Escalated support for resolution.
- Gather all necessary information and complete trouble tickets as outlined in work instruction.
- Communicate feedback back to internal and external customers as necessary.
- Provide daily support to resellers via telephone/electronically as required.
- Create Service Repair Orders (SROs) for resellers as required.
- Create Sales Orders for warranty replacements as required.
- Document licensing on license server and ticketing system.
- Activate system licenses as necessary
- Follow up on problem systems under the direction of management.
- Upload software via PC to sites that are experiencing problems.
- Assist in performing system tests, as required, to verify successful system operation.
- Any duties that may be prescribed by management from time to time.
- Must be able to meet all requirements of the above job description
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in interfacing with all departments.
- Previous customer service experience, with a portion of this time supporting telephony (phone systems) , networks and/or services
- Previous Customer Service experience with both internal and external interactions.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills for interfacing with Resellers. Fluent in English.
- Ability to sit at a workstation and computer keyboard for long periods of time and use the telephone extensively.
- Have a good attitude with willingness and flexibility.