Cloud Support Representative
The Cloud Support Representative position is a designated product and services support specialist in the Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product or services inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the Cloud Support Representative is to provide first line customer support to external customers.
- Provide first responder Move-Add-Change Support in the Customer Support Center.
- Receive, analyze and address inquiries (Phone or Electronic) directed to the Cloud Support team.
- Log and update customer interactions in Web-based Ticket System.
- Expedite customer inquiries (Phone or Electronic) to the appropriate parties for escalation or resolution.
- Gather all necessary information and complete trouble tickets as outlined in work instruction.
- Communicate feedback back to internal and external customers as necessary.
- Provide daily support to Cloud Customers via telephone/electronically as required.
- Follow up on problem systems under the direction of management.
- Any duties that may be prescribed by management from time to time.
- Must be able to meet all requirements of the above job description.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in interfacing with all departments.
- Previous Technical Support experiences a plus, with both internal and external interactions.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills for interfacing with Customers. Fluent in English.
- Ability to sit at a workstation and computer keyboard for long periods of time and use the telephone extensively.
- Have a good attitude with willingness and flexibility.