Located in Plano, TX, ESI is always looking for the very best people to join our team of 100 knowledge workers to help us design, develop, manufacture, sell and support our portfolio of reliable, quality products and services.
Check out our current openings and see if you believe you are the right fit for ESI.
Here is a quick overview of our benefits
- Competitive salaries — ESI offers highly competitive compensation based on experience and background.
- Vacation — ESI employees get two weeks of paid vacation per year after Year One, three weeks per year after Year Five, and four weeks per year after Year Ten.
- Matched 401K Plan — Progressive 401K Plan with many different mutual funds currently available. Employees may contribute up to 15% of salary toward the Plan and the company will match contributions at a rate of 25 cents on the dollar up to the 6% level.
- Educational assistance program — ESI encourages employees to better themselves through higher education. Toward this end, ESI will reimburse employees for educational expenses (based on academic performance) related to the employee’s position or toward a degree plan.
- Excellent medical and dental benefits for the employee and family.
Please refer to job 201318 when submitting your résumé.
The Technical Support III (L3) position is a designated product, software and services support specialist in ESI’s Customer Services organization. The key role of the Customer Services organization is to field Reseller product inquiries which include trouble reporting and issue isolation/identification and correction. Specifically, the role of the L3 Support Technician is to provide an elevated/escalated role of support to internal and external customers.Read More
Please refer to job 201408 when submitting your résumé.Read More
Please refer to job 20150416 when submitting your résumé.
We are looking for dynamic sales representatives that are focused on sourcing new prospective customers through telemarketing, door to door, and email campaign activities, with the objective of getting a scheduled appointment. We are confident that we have the services and solutions to significantly save customers on the cost of their communication solutions. We are searching for energetic and focused representatives who are looking to advance and grow in their sales career. ESI is invested in helping our sales team achieve success with the opportunity for promotion and to earn significant compensation benefits.Read More
Please refer to job 201427 when submitting your résumé.
We are currently seeking an expert Major Account Sales Representative to join our national sales team. This position acts as the lead representative focused on developing major accounts within targeted regional cities. This person will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with mid-sized to large enterprises, leveraging ESI’s complete portfolio of Cloud services. This position requires an aggressive, intelligent, self-motivated individual that is focused on helping customers create the best communication solution for their businesses.Read More
Please refer to job 201314 when submitting your résumé.Read More
Please refer to job 201410 when submitting your résumé.Read More
Please refer to job 201409 when submitting your résumé.Read More